Good morning?

Well, we have the rain that my grass and flowers have been craving, but why does it have to be so dark out? I think that is just how it is sometimes, you gain something at the price of another. Have you noticed that life is like that too? God does that to continue to test our faith. Can we stay focused in the midst of a refreshing rain, even though our hearts contain a darkness in our lives? That is what I have been struggling with. It seems as if during those times I am fighting to not let the darkness take over my happy moment. Ahhhh, a constant battle. I know that it is important for me to remain faithful even when things are not going the way I want them too. An old hymn comes to my mind-This Is The Day. A line from that song is a good reminder for me today;"This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be GLAD in it!" Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Speaks because He Speaks

G-R-A-C-E

The Goodness of God